Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kalau jodoh tak ke mana :D

Grab your iPod/iTunes/or whatever, Put it on SHUFFLE and use it to answer these questions...?
Put the song name that comes up as the answer to each question.


1)How am I feeling today?

Full House ost. Haha adakah sbb mengemas rumah dgn super jayanya hari ni?



2)Will I get far in life?

About a girl (The Academy is)



3)How do my friends see me?

Scars (Papa Roach) Chehhh



4)Who will I marry?

I hate everything about you (Three days grace) HAHAHA. betul la tu! cuba check lirik



5)What is my best friend's theme song?

Zapin zikir (Suhaimi@ suami ina mawi)



6)What is the story of my life?

We'll be a dream (We the kings & Demi Lovato)



7)What is highschool like?

Impossible (Shontelle)



8)How can I get ahead in life?

My 19 year old sister in law ost whatt? am i goin to marry someone who is younger than me? hopefully the 19 year old sister in law's brother is 19 too (twins) :)




9)What is the best thing about me?

To the end (My Chemical Romance) haha be with me to the end babeyh!



10)How is today going to be?

Mr.Raindrop (Gintama @ Amplified)



11)What is in store for this weekend?

Mirage (Pesawat) wahh mirage is in store peeps! gahaha



12)What song describes my parents?

I want to be burried in your backyard (nightmare of you) WAHHH



13)To describe my grandparents?

Somebody told me (The killers) hahaha :)



14)How is my life going?

Time is running out (Muse) what? am i going to die? :( or the holidays? if it is the holidays then i agree :)




15)What song will they play at my funeral?

Why the hell play song at funeral. Baca yaasin la pandai.
Need you now (Lady Antebellum) hahaha yes, need you like now. mungkar dan nangkir?



16)How does the world see me?

Misery Business (Paramore) chehhhh



17)Will I have a happy life?

Starlight tears (Boys over flower OST)
Ahaha dapat Gu jun pyo la tuuuu!!! tak pun ALA-ALA JUN PYO YOU-KNOW-WHO <3



18)Will I have children?

All the right moves (One republic) hahahaha i'll make sure to make the right moves! gahahahaha



19)What was my childhood like?

The Pink Panther Theme hahahaha !
Da Lung Da Lung Da lung Da Lung Da Lung Da Lung Da Lung



20)What is some good advice for me?

Hahahaha KISS ME (G Na- Playful Kiss Ost)
If u're handsome,yes please. Gahahaha




21)How will I be remembered?

Fine (Bunkface) Oh you mean my fineness? hahaha :DD



22)What is my signature dancing song?

We're all to blame (Sum 41) HAHAHAHAHA NAK MAMPOS? NAK MENARI MACAM MANA?
HEAD BANGING ALL OVER THE BALLROOM?? Iwould like to try this ! Baru Cool?




23)What is my current theme song?

Goodnight Goodnight (Hot Hot Heat) takde la current sangat




24)What does everyone else thing my theme is?

Cukup Indah (Alif Satar) okay this is not my song oh gay? ni lagu adik, sbb pakai phone dia temporarily kena la dengar cakap dia dgn mem'bluetooth' lagu ni. Tp lagu ni sedap je :) Tp kawan-kawan saya kata lagu saya takda iman bukannya cukup indah :(

cukup indah ke kawan-kawan?




25)What song describes my mood right now?

Phantom of the Opera (Blink 182) urmm tak lah sangat




26)What song do I listen to when Im depressed?

Until the day i die (The story of the year) KADANG-KADANG. Tak cukup core sgt. Kalau separa depressed boleh la. Tp kalau lagi depressed tu All that remains atau Drop dead Gorgeous atau chelsea grin lagi berkesan kot.




[26.1]Happy?

Fur Elise (Beethoven)


[26.2)Scared?

Titanic Rave Mix (Techno/Dance) perh lagi takut macam ni. Tp sbb electro dance pny version oh gay kot.


[26.3]Bored?

KISS KISS KISS (Pink Toniq- Playful kiss ost) yeahh cool


27)What type of girls/guys do I go for?

Dj got us falling in love again (Usher ft Pitbull)



28)What type goes for me?

I never told you what i do for a living (My Chemical Romance) Hahaha Misteri Gila !



29)What should I be doing right now?

Heaven cant wait (We the kings) Ahh, apakah? Oh solat isyak ni. Okay straight after this !


Eh dah habis? Pandai betul. Oh gay. Isyak Semua !




Budak-budak kenanga! Sila buat eh.
Remot123 juga sila buat. Anda selalu singgah ye? Tp tak tinggal jejak pun? haha
Ejah, aku tak tau kau baca lagi ke tak. Kalau baca buat :)
Kak Long anda dah tua untuk buat benda ni kan? haha :D

2 comments:

fatin aiQa said...

Pehal bnyak yang keluar dekat ko menyatakan keperluan jiwa je? ko dambakan ea?
hahahaaha. Tu la bnyak sgt mimpi artis!!!!!

Kita said...

pikahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! aku dah delete blog so dah lama gileeee x bace blog2 updates yang aku follow wehh. tapi ni aku bace, and aku buatttt! HAHA <3