Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fakta atau Auta Tagged by Cik Rose

25 Facts about Me.

Whoever feels not interested to read this post i understand :)

Oh come on just a glance won't hurt you :p

Some of the facts might surprise you. (might)


1)Obese

2)Malas mandi

3)Music is one of my passions.Can tolerate Ahmad Jais Till The Black Dahlia Murder

4)I'm a home buddy

5) I can't really cook. (Amateur)

6)I have skateboard (spiderman) once terkoyak lutut while skateboarding
(lutut seluar)(^^,). Do not expect skateboarding yg hebat tu. Just setakat boleh bergerak dijalan yg rata sahaja.

7)I don't have chemistry with chemistry subject but i have such a great bonding with My Chemical Romance. I wonder why?

8)Suspect to have Fibromyalgia

9)I suffer (minor) scoliosis. Not literally suffer

10)Frogs and lizards are creepy to me

11)I have scars on my left hand. (I played with iron 18 years back haha)

12)I lived in Jelebu when i was infant. We moved to Seremban when i was 4 years ++

13)I have never be in a relationship with anyone up till now

14)I'm a holder of B2 and D category for my driving licence. Passed D with one try while i failed my B2 category because I WAS 0.03 SECOND FASTER THAN I SHOULD BE ON THE TITIAN MOTOR. Huh Ridiculous kan? 0.03 Sec PUN TAK BOLEH TOLERATE? Luckily i passed on my second try. RM 80 terbang!

(Baru titian motor belum titian siratulmustaqim?)

15)I love purple and red

16)I have Facebook,Twitter,Friendster,Formspring,Mixpod playlist and Facebook millat but i have deleted my Myspace account.

17)When i was little i used to scared of "Jelewet" which i also don't know what it is?

18) I was the 4TH best M-16 shooter for Seremban, 7TH best M-16 shooter for Negeri Sembilan, and i was in NS TEAM when we got the 4th place for National
(Police Cadet)

19)I have;
7 CATS - AWANG
- DOTDOT
- WOWEN
- Baby Putih
- KITTY
- LOLA
- ALLYCAT

My Late cats ;

- CANTEK
- QASEH
- SAYANG
- KELABU

2 AYAM SERAMA ;

- Lekir
- Lekiu (betina haha)

3 Kura-kura :

-Plue (disappeared) name taken from Ranma 1/2
-Han Yoo ill (dissappeared) name taken from Sweet Spy
-Lee Mong Ryong (the only one left know) name taken from My sassy Girl

I used to have more than 100 of rabbits when i lived in Jelebu (seriously)
my favourite was

-Junior
-Botbot
-Squirrel


Rabbits (2009-2010)

Damia (died)
Junior (using one of my favourite late rabbit's name)

Serta Beberapa jenis ikan yg kuantitinya banyak

20)Selalu lupa mana park kereta.

21)Dekat rumah takde motor pun

22)Pernah doakan Gerard Way Masuk Islam (form 2 & form 3)

23)Pernah hilang dekat supermarket. Then after sejam mereka melilau mencari, saya keluar dari celah-celah kain saying "ayahhhh~ dengan gembira" seolah-olah "ahah, i found you ayahhhh"

24)I love cartoon

25)I'll buy Gila-Gila (magazine) every month

No comments: